Occlusally screw-retained bridges and bar restorations
With the MultiPlus system, BEGO Implant Systems provides you with a solution for treating patients with limited bone material while avoiding major augmentations, even in difficult anatomical regions.
Immediate restoration and impression-taking of the implants is possible with MultiPlus abutments and system components which are supplied sterile.
● In cases of serious bone atrophy or unfavourable bone conditions
● Correction of major implant divergences following implantation at an angle
● Bridge and bar constructions occlusally screw-retained on BEGO Semados® implants
● Immediate restoration of implants with MultiPlus abutments
● Positioning aids facilitate insertion of the abutments following implantation
● Impression taking and further restoration at MultiPlus level
● MultiPlus abutments available in 0°, 20°, 30° and various gingival heights
● Wide range of restoration options for temporary or final restoration provided by different abutments
● Restoration by means of CAD/CAM from BEGO Medical GmbH
● Threaded connection for limited removal of the prosthesis
Implant analog MultiPlus